Lewis Center Dental Services
A place where you can smile proudly and keep it for life.
Dentistry For All Ages
From dental implants to dental hygiene, there are many possibilities to regain your confidence.
So Many Options For Your Smile
Select a photo to learn more about our top dental services for Lewis Center.
During your comprehensive exams, we thoroughly review your health history and discuss ways how to improve both your oral and overall health. A comprehensive exam at Olentangy Modern Dental also includes:
- One-on-one time with Dr. Amy Gavin to discuss your goals
- Digital x-rays
- Periodontal charting
- Customized treatment plan
After your exam, you’ll receive a gentle (but thorough) cleaning from our wonderful hygienists who will get rid of tartar and plaque to give your smile a polished look.
- Red, puffy gums
- Bleeding gums
If you or your hygienist are noticing these early signs, Dr. Gavin may recommend periodontal therapy (scaling & root planing). This is considered a deep cleaning, where one of our hygienists will get rid of plaque and tartar below the gumline to help your gums heal and be free from periodontal disease.
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Stained teeth
Placing porcelain veneers requires the perfect blend of art and science. Dr. Amy Gavin is your cosmetic dentist for the Lewis Center and Olentangy areas. She’ll work closely with you to ensure your new smile is a work of art – made only for you.
- Aligners are removable: These clear, plastic aligners are customized to your smile and are not attached to your teeth. This allows you to remove the aligners whenever you need to eat or brush your teeth.
- Eat your favorite foods and brush with ease: Since the aligners are removable, you can eat your favorite foods without hesitation. Also, you can brush and floss normally without brackets and metal wires getting in the way.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are clear, so people will hardly know you’re receiving orthodontic treatment!
- Beautiful results: Before you know it, you’ll have a beautiful, straight smile.
At your smile consultation, Dr. Gavin will chat with you on what you’re looking for in your new smile. She’ll consider many of your characteristics to craft a unique smile, including:
- Eye color
- Skin color
- Facial characteristics
- And so much more
Investing in a brand new smile can be a scary decision, which is why we have a smile design simulator to preview your new smile before starting treatment. In turn, you’ll know what to expect with the end results, keeping your smile for years to come.
Normally, you would have to go see a specialist to place the titanium post within your jawbone, but Dr. Gavin is able to place and restore implants right in the office, allowing you to see the same familiar face from start to finish. Under the care of our Lewis Center implant dentist, you can:
- Enjoy your favorite foods without being in pain
- Speak clearly without mumbling or slurring your words
- Stop jawbone deterioration to bring back facial support
- Have stabilized dentures
- A healthy smile for life with the proper hygiene routines
Bridges: Bridges are an alternative option to replace missing teeth if you’re not a candidate for dental implants. A bridge is an artificial tooth held in place by crowns, which are bonded to the adjacent teeth on each side of the gap. These artificial teeth will look and feel like natural teeth, restoring beauty and function.
Do you suffer from jaw pain, headaches, or TMJ symptoms? Want to smooth out wrinkles and restore your youthful facial features?
At Olentangy Modern Dental, our care doesn’t stop at dentistry. We also offer BOTOX and dermal fillers to help you look and feel your best.